My Client, a leader in the digital financial services sector are in the process of recruiting a Senior Software Developer for their branch located in Mauritius.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for working within a team of energetic developers to deliver required projects according to projected timelines. These projects will be primarily focused on creating solutions to everyday financial services requirements and will utilize the latest .Net technologies and SQL techniques
- Continuously developing quality solutions to challenges
- Manage the timelines for project completion
- Measure and test usability of developed solutions
- System Support
- A 3 year degree with Information Technology being the core subject or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ working experience as a .NET developer
- 5 years’ programming tool experience in Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Experience using the latest .NET technologies such as LINQ, Razor, Entity Framework, WPF, WWF and Dynamic Data Controls
- SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) Package
- Knowledge and understanding of a Full Project Development/ Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Internet Information Services
- Experience in the retail or financial services sector would be advantageous