A leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers are looking for a candidate with an e-commerce and payments background to work with a talented team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading payment services providers.Responsibilities and Key Activities:
Expertise and skills:
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Develop new business, through actively identifying merchant prospects, additional verticals and market opportunities and effectively articulate sales proposition in relation to prospects’ technical requirements and business needs.
- Actively and successfully manage the full sales process: lead generation and pitching new clients; negotiations phase; closing phase – signing agreements; monitoring and facilitating Go Live;
- Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limiting to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology and Product. End to end ownership of assigned accounts.
- Ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service and complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Project-manage significant changes affecting the account, including major new products, changes to business process, service levels and terms of trade
- 4+ years’ sales experience, ideally in similar B2B environment
- Prior experience and good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and written/spoken communication skills
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fluency in English is a must