Reference Number: 001-1406LH
Our client, a well-known mining house in South Africa, is seeking a Maintenance Manager with a GCC Mines to hold legal responsibility for their fixed and mobile plant maintenance on site in South Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Management of the maintenance for the fixed plant, mobile equipment / HME and underground installations.
- Achieve optimal plant and fleet reliability and availability.
- Holding legal responsibility.
- Developing and implementing short and long term maintenance plans.
- Developing replacement programs for mobile equipment and vehicles.
- Implementing Reliability Centered Maintenance with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring maintenance standards and procedures are of a top level.
- Ensuring that company health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) in Mines & Works.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of shafts, winders, fixed plant and trackless machinery.
- 5 years post GCC experience.
- Business Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Fixed term contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.