CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate share register of all the Bank’s shareholders, including all information required to be maintained in terms of the Bank’s Charter, Corporate Governance Codes and international best practice.
- Compute and maintain accurate records of each shareholder’s equity including paid up and callable capital and credit enhanced callable capital as may be in place from time to time.
- Administer the process of issuance of new shares in line with the applicable share price and equity received.
- Administer the share certificate issuance process as well as confirmations of shareholding as may be required from time to time.
- Compute dividends payable per shareholder and maintain records of dividend payments as and when dividends are declared.
- Maintenance of records of accessions and ratifications of member states.
- Preparation of board reports on the status of equity investments, dividend payments and accessions and ratifications as may be required from time to time.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be designated by the Head of Department or senior management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or similar plus a relevant Post Graduate Degree.
- A Company Secretarial qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrable organisation and planning skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in English and working knowledge of one of the Bank’s other working languages (French, Arabic or Portuguese).
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change-oriented setting.
- Innovativeness, resourcefulness and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (French & Arabic are added advantage).
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time keeping skills and ability to put in extra hours as may be required.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and to multi-task.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to draft “ready to go” memo’s and reports.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.