CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: THJBLR2
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Preparation of an annual Marketing Plan for the unit, derived from the Bank’s Strategic Plan for Management’s Approval;
- Implementing marketing plans and strategies for deepening and expanding various activities of intra-African trade as approved by the Bank;
- In liaison with the Client Relations teams, managing all intra-African trade customer relations, originating and on-boarding clients;
- Structuring all intra-African trade transactions involving structured trade, supply chain finance, financial institutions and corporate finance loans;
- Work with the Project finance product teams (limited recourse) to structure intra-African trade related-project finance loans;
- Work with the Advisory & Capital Markets team to structure intra-African Advisory and Capital Market transactions;
- Work with the Syndications Department for distributing large ticket intra-African trade deals;
- Work with the Guarantees and Specialised Finance to structure intra-African trade related transactions that required ECA support and for structuring specialized guarantee products
- Assist in the installation and mobilise for the wide spread use of the Bank’s intra-African mobile payment platform;
- Use the services of Treasury to find solutions for clients from a derivatives perspective to manage currency, interest rate, and price risks;
- As may be delegated by Senior Management, representing the Bank in high level meetings, fora and making presentations in conformity with the high standards for which the Bank has become known; and
- Any other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree and post graduate degree in Business, Banking or Finance from a recognized University;
- A recognized post graduate professional qualification in Banking will be an advantage;
- Sound experience of at least 8 years with a leading financial services organisation and familiarity with the major trade finance products to be offered to clients especially structured trade finance, syndication, co-financing, club deals, correspondent banking products including letters of credit, factoring, forfaiting, structured trade finance, carbon financing, corporate finance risk participations, project-related financing and considerable knowledge of how these work;
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of banking practices in Africa;
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and to represent the Bank in important professional fora where oral presentation of papers will be necessary to high level technical and professional audiences;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese);
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals;
- Ability to demonstrate proof of passion and commitment to the socio-economic empowerment of African countries and the ability to support the achievement of Afreximbank’s mandate.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.