Reference Number: GBB
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be part of the Electrification Products and Building Products Business Units (BU). The client is a world leader in offering the Electrification Products and Systems that provide Building Products, Electrification Solutions, Installation Products, Protection and connection and Medium Voltage Products.
- As a Business Development Specialist you will be responsible to provide efficient and effective product awareness to clients and internal departments.
- Develop a systematic course of aggressive activities for specific purpose of developing new business within the Low Voltage Products Division.
- Identify and develop key markets for the products. This involves influencing specifiers in line with the technical philosophies and innovations being promoted by the Feeder Factories.
- Assist with marketing, design and quoting of best suited products or systems for the customers’ needs.
- Support channels on product knowledge and applications.
- Commit to annual product budgets and monitor orders against budget throughout the year with a view to exceeding budget targets.
- Assist sales teams with presentations, road shows and exhibitions when required.
- Gather competitor knowledge (market intelligence) to maintain an advantage.
- Distribute all technical literature to clients and internal departments and make sure they are regularly updated.
- Keep abreast of new product and technology developments and ensure that this information is carried over to our clients.
- Take responsibility for specific product awareness campaigns as required by Product Managers.
- Take responsibility for use of demo equipment and ensure that these are kept in good working order.
- Liaise with Product Management to be sure they understand our market conditions and supply us with suitable products or pricing and deliveries.
- All activities to be logged on the CRM package available, with a minimum call rate of fifteen calls per week.
- Make themselves aware, implement and comply with the company Safety and Quality procedures as well as Integrity.
- Attend training courses, demonstrations and seminars as required to keep abreast of the latest developments in the market and within the company.
- Execute any other reasonable request by management pertaining to the above
- Diploma or degree in electrical engineering
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in business development of Low Voltage products in industries like Mining, paper mills and different industry plants
- Experience on the mining industry (Network of Mining Customers) will be an added advantage
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Engineering Team Manager: Contracting
CA Global Headhunters
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.