Reference Number: GBB
You as a Business Development Specialist you will be part of the local Southern Africa team based in Johannesburg. As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible to plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the industrial and mining target audience in order to create the market demand and need for the solutions or products. You will also be responsible to build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about company products and solutions
- Target: Implement proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and educational material
- Customer Relation: Establish and maintain effective long-term relationships with target customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full company offering, features and benefits. Ensure a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities
- Plans: Prepare plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits
- Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and strong value propositions to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicate details in accordance with company offering and strategy
- Training: Manage and drive education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions
- Customer Relationship: Create a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision
- Cross Collaboration: Ensure cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members technical, commercial, design and behavioural competences and know-how
- Qualification should be an Electrical Engineering degree or Higher National Diploma Electrical Engineering. Marketing Management diploma would be beneficial.
- Should have minimum 5 years of sales experience and preferably in the industrial and mining market segment and preferably a relationship with the influential mining houses, specifiers, consultants and EPC’s in this market sector.
- Should have sound technical background is required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Engineering Team Manager: Contracting
CA Global Headhunters
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.