Reference Number: 022 03 06 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for a qualified Inventory Planner to join their operations.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Develop effective inventory planning settings (min max) based on historic demand, planning principles, mathematics and statistical expertise
- Drive substitution program allowing SRL to decrease unit costs without impacting total costs to serve and operational efficiencies through making in depth commercial decisions
- Engage with key suppliers to develop cost reduction opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships and lead change management programs with site maintenance to drive inventory efficiency, accurate demand data and substitution opportunities
- Create new ideas to drive reductions in excess inventory and drive a cost benefit environment within the inventory management
- Successfully communicate forecast inventory estimations to management; and track, review and action areas where KPIs related to inventory management areas are not achieving targets
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline (CIPS)
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practice of inventory management
- Expert Pronto systems knowledge
- Able to manage small to medium size teams for effective performance
- Excellent data management and advanced Excel skills
- A minimum of seven plus years (7+) working experience in a similar role in a mining industry
- Expat benefits
- Salary in USD
- Roster 7/3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.