Reference Number: 024 18 06 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for a Legal Counsel. The purpose of this role is to ensure legal compliance of the company pertaining to all legal requirements and ensure corporate governance in line with regulatory requirements.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Drafting and circulating bank/ loan agreements / addendums / related documentation
- Drafting and circulating other commercial agreements including professional consultant letters of appointment
- Advising on local legislation and Compliance requirements
- Drafting and circulating corporate documents such as board resolutions
- General Corporate Information management
- Managing KYC needs for various applications
- Liaising with various legal teams across the group
- Managing legal and compliance matters with the Group’s Management Company in Mauritius
- Managing relationship and provide guidance to External legal advisors (where required).
- Group projects such as Company recapitalisation, Loan simplification projects, capital contribution projects
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 3 years post qualified experience in corporate, commercial law and Mauritius regulations