If Business Development is what you are great at and you are searching to enhance this talent In Another Sector aka recruitment…then Apply today.
How you benefit:
- You will become part of an international team; building an African footprint
- Gain an inside perspective on the functioning of a successful recruitment firm
- Learn from successful and established recruitment industry professionals
- You will experience support from experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program.
- Your success will be driven by high energy levels and a genuine desire to knock-down doors and build relationships across the Africa Continent.
Salary: We offer a competitive basic salary + commission structure, a rewarding work environment and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Bringing on New Business through ACTIVE Business Development, by Picking Up The Phone.
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities, becoming a specialist in your industry.
- You can expect to be responsible for the full 360 Recruitment process (following the full external recruitment cycle, from finding the candidate to eventually placing the most suited candidate with your client)
- Sales Experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- It is crucial that you are able to pick up the phone and speak to numerous people Everyday (this requires high energy levels, drive and motivation to find your clients and that perfect candidate)
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree / Tertiary Qualification preferred
- An established Africa network highly advantageous
- South African candidates are encouraged to apply
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
HR & Project Assistant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.