Reference: LASHC002Job Description:
A leader in the online e-commerce sector is in the process of recruiting for the Head of Product. Do you head up a team of motivated, agile product owners transforming a retail business?
Are you passionate about conversion rates and all things e-commerce and digital? Are you keen to grow a team of exceptional people to deliver world-class solutions using innovative software like Oracle Cloud Commerce?
If so, we invite you to apply for the role of Head of Product.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and has a genuine interest in technology and people.Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Experience
- Collaboration to define product vision and roadmap in support of the business strategy
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure ICT effort focuses on those projects with maximum business benefit
- Work closely with stakeholders and product team to create and maintain a product backlog
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Take an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release / sprint goals
- Keep abreast with agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Follow Company competitors and the industry
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field OR a degree in business with relevant experience to transition to technology
- Scrum / agile / kanban qualification will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 year's working experience as a product owner
- Previous experience in managing a team of about 5+
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles