My Client, a leader in the Banking sector of Nigeria are in the process of recruiting for the Head of Business Performance Monitoring.
Purpose of the role:
To define, implement and maintain a best-in-class enterprise performance management system. To continuously analyse and provide key information on business performance and positioning to Management and facilitate robust performance review sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define an Enterprise Performance Management Framework
- Establish clear metrics, targets and accountabilities.
- Create realistic budgets.
- Provide a multi-dimensional view of profitability (Customer, Line of Business, Products and Channels).
- Track performance effectively.
- Hold robust performance dialogues.
- Ensure rewards, consequences and actions.
- First Degree in Science discipline
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification
- Fifteen years industry experience and at least four years in a senior-level finance, accounting or strategic planning position