To support, develop and train an effective local team capable of delivering industry leading practices within an underground mine environment. In particular mine production activities related to planning & technical support functions. To achieve the successful transition from an open pit to underground operationRequirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree Certification as a Mining Engineer
- Member of Professional Body
- BEng Mining / Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years' proven experience in mine production in underground mining environment of which at least three (3) years is at technical level within a production department.
- High skill level with U/G mine planning software
- Ability to create and manage budgets for a U/G operation.
- 5 years’ experience working with U/G mining contractors.
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations / screening;
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Contract position – 2 year renewable
- FIFO or Residential
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.