: 40 10 02 MNW
Our client, a mining company is looking a strong Planning and Analysis Superintendent to join their operation in Central Africa. The Planning and Analysis Superintendent will manage the budgeting and forecasting process, life of mine corporate model and assist in creating meaningful dashboards to present both financial and non-financial information ta various stakeholders and driving forecasting discipline and consistency across the company’s operation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Annual budget, quarterly forecasts, monthly rolling forecasts & weekly cashflow management
- Financial forecasts for the Companies 5-year strategy and the life of mine corporate model
- Coordinate and lead key management to deliver robust plans with clear documentation supporting decisions and assumptions
- Maintain & develop company-wide integrated financial models encompassing the profit & loss, balance sheet & cash flow to be used in the Group financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Analysis and clear graphical presentation of KPIs and trends.
- Preparation of Site and Executive presentations in relation to budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of analyst presentations and annual report.
- Provision of adhoc financial scenario analysis, capital business case assessments and financial analysis of opportunities and strategic initiatives and assistance with group mergers and investments.
- Leverage technology to deliver systematic planning solutions
- Ongoing enhancement of financial models to keep pace with business growth and complexity including systemising as required.
- Improvements to Site Planning and Forecasting processes, systems & procedures ensuring models have appropriate controls, documentation, and best practice security.
- Establish, communicate and deliver group-wide planning policies, procedures and timetables.
- 5+ years’ experience, demonstrated background in mining in Africa and minimum 5 years’ experience in business planning and financial analysis.
- Experienced in leading LT and budget and forecasting processes.
- Advanced excel, modelling & spreadsheet, with strong understanding of financial metrics.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions