Reference Number: GAS0100
We have available opportunities for Toolpushers to be based offshore, Mexico. The Toolpusher will take responsibility for the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities and assist the Drilling Section Leader with the management of the drilling department. All applicants should have experience working on Jack Up Rigs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Monitoring and follow/up on ongoing well and drilling activities.
- Preparing for upcoming well and drilling activities.
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- Ensure that clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- That the daily drilling report is prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
- Required sheets and tally’s are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Extensive experience on Jack Up Rigs is required.
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Basic Safety Training (Matrix Code)
- IWCF Well Control Cert. Supervisor Surface Level 4 *
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.