Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for all corporate actions and monitoring company meetings and will manage the flow of instructions between the company, Clients and Custodians. He/she will also assist with the training of new processes and systems.
- Monitoring all events and company meetings using the market and custodian diaries
- Updating the calendars with relevant dates and detail of upcoming corporate actions
- Timeous flow of information to clients if decisions are needed
- Correct capturing of corporate actions on the inhouse systems
- Continually assessing the risks within the team, suggesting and implementing procedures to mitigate these risks.
- Providing input on a regular basis into the updating of process documentation changes required as a result of changes in market information or procedures.
- Show a strong focus on the internal control environment, which includes complying with client and market requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the flow of decisions between the Company, clients and the custodians happen according to market deadlines and SLA’s
|Education and Experience
- 3 years’ experience in the financial services environment
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or business related major
- Preferably a Chartered accountant or partly qualified