Manager (Mandarin) Lagos, Nigeria
Reference Number: MIM-1
I am currently working with a leading Pan-African Bank who are currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to head the Chinese desk.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Responsible for the growth of the Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by aggressively converting referrals from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Provide advisory services to Bank's and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office
- Minimum Education: First Degree in economics/finance/accounting or any other discipline
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage
- Minimum experience – 4 years relevant experience (with at least 2years in business development, especially in Corporate business. Experience in Corporate and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage
You must speak Mandarin to apply for this role.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Angus Lewis
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any ot