Reference Number: 008-1207LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking an experience Group Services Manager with a legal qualification and HR experience within the mining industry to join their team in Gauteng.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Plan and manage corporate services to support the company’s objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of HR including industrial relations, employee wellness, legal compliance and liaison.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- LLB Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Labour Law.
- Completed Management Development Program or MBA advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in group services management with a focus on Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Legal Compliance.
- Experience developing and implementing HR systems.
- Computer literate in MS Office and HR Information Systems.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
- Only South African citizens who are currently based in South Africa will be considered for this position.
- Relocation required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.