: 03 15 07 MNW
Our client, a successful mineral mining company that has been formally recognized for its outstanding employee working conditions, is searching for a Contract Facilitator that will be directly involved in the procurement procedure of various projects within the company. The incumbent will be tasked with ensuring company demands regarding sourcing of requirements are met, as well as making effective use of procurement methods and tools to optimize value and cost efficiency.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- By meticulous analysis of quotes, tenders and offers, ensure adequate controls for cost efficiency.
- Effective negotiation and benchmarking on contracts.
- Identification of risks at the supply chain level, with effective measures to combat identified risks.
- Oversee procurement policy and controls.
- Assessment of Service Level Agreements, as well as the communication thereof.
- Maintenance of the Safety, Health and Environmental standards, with improvements facilitated as necessary.
- Taking charge of supplier relationships at different levels.
- Supporting comprehensive sourcing projects in line with relevant tools and framework.
- Effective use of benchmarking in line with international standards.
- Ability to assist with development of local suppliers.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Purchasing/ Supply chain).
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience with Supplier Database Management would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Specifically SAP Materials Management would be beneficial).
- Registered with Professional Bodies: CIPS, SAPICS etc.
- Practical knowledge of contractual life cycles.
- Permanent Position.
- Relocation Required
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions