A world-renowned electronics company is seeking to employ a Product Manager, this role would best suit a South African National. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Full Product Life Cycle Management, Market Research, Product pricing and positioning and Analyse product portfolio and develop.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage product category life cycle and support
- Develop product management strategy & yearly plan for regional/country product category / budget
- Pricing strategy & confirm pricing policy monthly
- Create local launch plan for all new product launches
- Promotion planning & tracking (sell-out)
- Analyse all sales data with all relevant stakeholders & suggest new strategies for product segment(s)
- Manage sales efficiencies
- Maintain communication channels with all stakeholders
- Support development of training strategy, preparation and roll out of training for region / country.
- Must have minimum 5 years product management & product launch experience in FMCG
- Budget and PNL full accountability management
- Sell-through, Sell-out & Point of Purchase marketing experience advantage
- 3-5 years product management / sales experience within the consumer electronics industry will be advantage