Reference Number: 029 24 07 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for an experienced ERR Operations Manager to join their operations in West Africa.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Provide leadership and direction to the site and leadership team to continuously improve Environmental, Radiation and Rehabilitation (ERR) related aspects of business performance to ensure the organisation is capable of supporting sustainability and business growth.
- Establish, monitor and respond to metrics across ERR operations to demonstrate best practice outcomes.
- Implement and ensure compliance with group procedures, policies, standards and all legislative requirements.
- Implement land rehabilitation, environmental data collection, and remediation strategies for legacy/contaminated sites in accordance with plans.
- Promote health & safety through awareness, education and training.
- Ensure employees are provided with appropriate ERR information.
- Develop workable ERR solutions to complex and unique issues in an environment characterised by conflicting priorities and financial and resources constraints.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- MSc qualification in environmental management or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years in an ERR leadership role.
- Experience in incident investigations.
- Auditing experience and be accredited to a recognised auditing standard (ISO 9000, 14001, 18000).
- Accredited for the management of ionising radiation originating from both NORM and sealed radioactive sources (internationally recognised or NSRPA-SL approved as an RSO).
- Demonstrated history of improving ERR performance across a business in a challenging environment.
- Current valid driver licence.
- Expat benefits
- Salary in USD
- Roster 7/3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.