: 07 25 07 MNW
Our client, a successful Oil and Maintenance company with an international footprint, is searching for a qualified chemist to oversee systems, procedures and instruments at their laboratory.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Oversee that management systems with regards to quality are adhered to international standards.
- Oversee operational adherence to health and safety policies.
- Make use of extensive problem-solving skills to ensure the instruments are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Spearhead analysis and investigations to establish or improve methodologies within the laboratory.
- Involvement with special projects to provide their own expertise to the matter at hand.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B.Sc. in Chemistry (or related)
- Energetic, analytic and charismatic personality.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exemplary communication skills in English.
- Experience with adhering to the International Organization for Standardization.
- Motor Vehicle license.
- Remuneration will take the form of an attractive and competitive all-encompassing flexible package.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions