: 262607 VG
Our client, a successful international mineral mining company, is searching for a Chief Mining Engineer with both underground and open pit experience, to oversee various elements of mining operations at a holistic level. The incumbent will have strong technical, operational and leadership qualities and will have a proven history of working and collaborating with experts in their field.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- By use of extensive prior experience and innovative conception, planning and maintaining operational mining policy and processes.
- Work in conjunction with the executive level to drive technical modeling and support.
- Using varied and thorough on-site experience to provide expertise in the functions and due process that sites follow.
- Strong ability to be able to optimize, improve and maintain operations, planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrating creative and inventive methods of handling different situations to create contemporary solutions.
- Maintain benchmarking to ensure standards are met and to find solutions where necessary.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
- Minimum of 10 years expertise in open pit and underground mining, with at least 5 years at Management level.
- Computer literate in both Microsoft Office and Technical Mining Systems.
- Confident in his abilities and professionalism, to be able to take control of situations and people with exemplary communication skills.
- Proven record of making key decisions to achieve advantageous results.
- Proficient in time management and organizational ability.
- Adept with international best practice in the fields of mining procedure, planning and policy, operational management as well as contractual management.
- Experience with using operational drivers related to mining activities to shape business decisions and results.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Africa.
- Market Related Cost to Company Package.
- Permanent position.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.