Reference Number: 011-2607LH
Our client, with international mining operations, is seeking an experienced Principal Mining Engineer from a Load and Haul background to join their team in Gauteng, with extensive travel into Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Support operations throughout Africa with sound engineering and planning.
- Provide operations, contractual and project management support.
- Produce detailed strategic mine plans.
- Defining planning parameters.
- Reconciliation of key data points.
- Maximise planning and production through efficient system’s use.
- Input into budgets and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mining Engineering Degree.
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
- 10 years’ previous experience in open pit mine planning, with at least 5 years’ experience in load and haul activities.
- 5 years previous management level experience.
- MBA or Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training, with a focus on skills transfer.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Africa.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.