A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
To service existing customer accounts to ensure customer needs identified are met, customer service excellence is maintain, and to identify and obtain new business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Required:
- Execute plans to service customers and meet agreed annual sales plan.
- Implement administrative and procedures to ensure customer needs and company standards and procedures are met.
- Develop and improve the customer base and sales.
- Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Good interpersonal skills and assertive negotiator at Management level.
- Effective communication, selling and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter within the team.
- A passion to succeed in a challenging environment.
- A minimum of 2 years in the tyre industry or 2 Years sales representative experience in a similar environment.
- Grade 12 (Matric) plus IMM diploma would be an advantage
- Preference will be given to BBBEE candidates
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: East London
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.