A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
To maximize the Department’s efficiency by providing a comprehensive, effective, efficient and professional Payroll Administrative assistance to all the Retail branches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Required:
- Loading payments on FNB.
- Review of Wage input done by the branches on CRS and processing wage payrolls weekly.
- Downloading and email of wages payslips weekly.
- Review of Salaries input done by HR on CRS and processing payrolls monthly.
- Downloading and email of salaries payslips monthly.
- Printing and compiling month-end reports for Finance and HR.
- Reconcile and pay all statutory and 3rd party payments at month-end and submit relevant returns.
- Submit schedules to relevant third parties.
- Filing and handle all payroll related queries.
- Distribution of IRP 5’s on request.
- Provide assistance with Ad-hoc tasks as assigned to from time to time.
- Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
- Assist with monthly general ledger reconciliation.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Code 08 Drivers License with own reliable transport.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills and strong administrative/organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within the team.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in payroll.
- Matric (Grade 12) with Excellent computer skills i.e. MS-Office.
- HR Payroll systems qualifications i.e. VIP, Pastel, CRS
- Payroll Diploma would be advantageous.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged persons
- Preference will be given to PDI candidates.
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Midrand
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.