CALLING ALL GRADUATES!!!!!!
Looking for a great opportunity to learn? To grow? Join an organization known for their specialist recruitment services within the Africa continent. During this 4 month internship you will gain ‘Africa’ recruitment experience and learn about different cultures, jobs you never knew existed and more importantly learn to become a relationship management guru.
As the successful incumbent; you will have to opportunity to gain experience in each one of our teams learning from successful and established industry professionals, supported by experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program.
We are looking for driven, motivated and enthusiastic go-getters!
- Active sourcing/researching on social media, interviewing/screening candidates, cold calling/business development, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ensure ethical recruitment standards within the brand is maintained
- Follow recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing candidates (people) relations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (BA Languages, HR, Marketing and sales)
- Preference will be given to South African Candidates
- French speaking and Portuguese speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- Assertive, confident, self-starter; essentially a positive, vibrant personality
- Proactive and people orientated
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail and quality orientated
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
HR & Project Assistant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.