A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
To manage all the resources required to meet the manufacturing targets and to lead the work group to continuously improve their standard of performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Required:
- Manufacture product to meet the laid down production plan and financial targets.
- Manage the daily activities of the Factory Staff
- Control manufacture to achieve 100% conformity with quality specifications.
- Maintain safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Manage the daily activities and to organise, lead and develop factory personnel in order to achieve business objectives.
- Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Supervisory level in the Tyre industry.
- Relevant Technical and Production experience.
- Sound understanding of Business Management principles, including Industrial Relations, within a production environment.
- Working knowledge of related Admin Systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and personal motivation to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Prepared to work operational hours in terms of the Company’s specific sales and production requirements.
- Grade 12 / N3 or equivalent
- Technical Diploma
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Port Elizabeth
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.