Reference Number: 014-0208LH
Our client, with mining operations in Central Africa, is seeking a Process Plant Maintenance Superintendent with SX / EW experience to join their team on site.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Carrying out routine, preventative and corrective maintenance within the processing plant.
- Spares and consumables management.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and functioning through efficient maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering essential or relevant technical qualification.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 15 years’ experience in process plant maintenance with at least 5 years at Superintendent or Manager level.
- 5 years’ experience in Solvent Extraction and Electrowinning.
- Strong CMMS experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous expatriate experience in harsh, remote locations in Central or West Africa.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
- 2 year contract.
- FIFO roster.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment ConsultantCA Mining
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.