Reference Number: 015-0208LH
Our client, with mining operations in Central Africa, is seeking a Database Geologist Superintendent to join their team on site to manage all aspects of geological and GIS data and provide reports thereof.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Input and controlling of geological data from geology teams.
- Timely updating of the database.
- Collating information and compiling reports for resource definition purposes.
- Creation and maintaining of up to date maps.
- Assisting with resource and reserve estimations.
- Ensuring that software licenses are up to day.
- QA / QC reporting.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary Geosciences qualification (degree preferred).
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 15 years’ geological experience within the mining industry, with at least 7 years as a Database Geologist / Resource Definition Superintendent.
- Computer literate in programs such as Surpac, Acquire etc.
- Strong background with regards to IT systems and the ability to understand, set up and manage server system architecture.
- Previous expatriate experience in harsh, remote locations in Central or West Africa.
- 2 year contract.
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.