: 08 06 08 MNW
Our client, a global resources company that has an extensive African footprint, is searching for a hard-working Asset Controller that will provide Budgeting and Reporting support to the Finance Department. The incumbent will be tasked with compiling Management Reports, Financial Analysis and taking on a broad leadership role.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Providing all management reports.
- Review of capital projects/expenditure and ensuring compliancy with company strategy.
- Performing analysis to provide support for business optimization, key financial decisions and compilation of company strategy/ policy.
- Make use of exceptional leadership abilities to promote engagement, organisation and development of subordinates.
- Provide technical support and Ad-hoc reporting to executive and decision-making bodies.
- Effectively engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or equivalent.
- 5-7 Years in a similar position.
- Vast experience with interpreting and implementing financial analysis and modelling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially with Excel.
- Experience with controlling Natural Assets.
- Proven track record of leadership ability.
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Remuneration will take the form of an attractive and competitive all-encompassing package.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions