Reference Number: 030 08 08 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for a General Manager who will be managing their day-to-day operations on site.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- The candidate will be in charge of running the day-today business on the ground.
- Managing a staff of approximately 10 key personnel.
- Manage the team and help to create and implement short, medium and long-term plans and strategies.
- Delegate work organise all the company’s information and help search for viable properties to invest in.
- Ability to politic and form strong networks both politically and with other strategic people within the mining industry.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Perfectly fluent in French & English
- Previous experience managing a mining company
- Extremely well-organised and efficient at organising material
- Good at delegating work and Natural Leader
- Education in Mining (Mining Engineering side or Exploration Geologists)
- Broad knowledge of business including, financial statements, basics of law, marketing etc.
- Residential with flexible leaves
- Salary in USD
- Expat Benefits
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.