Our client is seeking a fluent French speaking Site Manager to lead a small team, developing infrastructure and managing projects. Reporting to the General Manager the role will assist all site activities, including environment, logistics, security and emergency response, finance and accounting, contract and claims management, operational readiness interface and local engagement interfacing.
- Liaise closely with the Local Government on matters relating to government interaction
- Implement Zero Harm safety culture across all Projects
- Identify Safety risks and take preventative action
- Ensure sound Management practices for projects to be executed safely and timeously
- Construction and Contractor Management
- Commercial and Contract Management
- Put project control mechanisms in place
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, regulations, policies and standards
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Civil Engineering qualification
- Project Management qualification/ experience
- Experienced in planning, scheduling, cost control and forecasting
- Experienced in Community, Labour and Union relations
- Previous West African experience
- French speaking
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to MARGARET SWART
Please visit www.ca-mining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.