Reference Number: 012-2607LH
Our client, with international mining operations, is seeking an experienced Senior Community Affairs Specialist with extensive experience in land access and resettlement, artisanal mining, licensing and compliance experience to join their team in Gauteng, with extensive travel into Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Support operations throughout Africa with land access, community development, social licenses and compliance initiatives.
- Developing and implementing and monitoring community related action plans.
- Undertake incident reviews and compile reports.
- Input into budgets and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Social Sciences Degree.
- 10 years’ previous experience in community affairs within the mining industry.
- 5 years previous senior level experience.
- MBA or Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Knowledge of international standards and legislation in land resettlement and compensation.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training, with a focus on skills transfer.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa highly regarded.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Africa.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.