Reference Number: 016-1608LH
Our client, with established mining operations in East Africa, is in search of an experienced Reliability Engineer with strong defect elimination experience on both fixed and mobile plant to join their team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide a reliability engineering function to ensure the best availability and performance of assets on site.
- Developing and implementing maintenance strategies for fixed and mobile plant.
- Analysis, trouble shooting and reporting on equipment to establish corrective action.
- Providing condition monitoring expertise and input.
- Conduct vibration analysis and non-destructive testing.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Professional registration with an engineering body.
- 7 years minimum previous reliability engineering experience on both fixed and mobile plant within a mining environment.
- Previous condition monitoring, non-destructive testing and vibration analysis experience.
- Experience CMMS systems.
- Previous involvement in preventative maintenance and shutdown planning.
- Plant optimization experience.
- Strong focus on skills transfer / mentoring and training of subordinates.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- 2 year contract.
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.