Reference Number: 017-1608LH
Our client who is currently undertaking exciting projects at their mine site in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to oversee the Electrical & Mechanical construction activities on the project.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Managing construction activities and commissioning procedures on site.
- Overseeing construction drawings to ensure that they remain up to date.
- Quality assurance on all equipment.
- Overseeing handover certificates from contractors.
- Signing off on mechanical and electrical installation checklists.
- Ensure invoices are correct prior to payment.
- Monitoring safety, risk identification and elimination and EMP compliance.
- Facilitating commissioning activities.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Diploma or Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar qualification
- 10 years previous experience in mechanical and electrical construction with at least 5 years management experience on mining projects.
- ECSA registration.
- Well-versed in AutoCAD.
- Experience working with diverse, multi-cultural teams.
- 1 year contract.
- Relocation Required.
- Accommodation not provided and therefore for the employee’s cost.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.