Our client, a well-renowned mining house in South Africa, is seeking an Instrumentation Specialist with experience in PCS7 software design and strong networking expertise within mining environments to join their team in Limpopo.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Overseeing the instrumentation maintenance team and network and dispatch specialists.
- Technical assistant for all instrumentation, control and network systems.
- Ensuring maintenance standards are kept to the highest level.
- Ensuring that safety, health and environmental standards are implemented and adhered to.
- Carrying out RCA to improve equipment reliability.
- Holding 2.9.2 legal responsibility.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- National Diploma or Degree in Instrumentation.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- 7 years previous experience in instrumentation maintenance within the mining industry, with at least 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory position.
- 5 years previous experience in PCS7 software design and coding.
- Well-versed in Profibus, ASI and Industrial Ethernet Bus Systems.
- PDM, Data Bridge and Data Monitor experience advantageous.
- Strong Networking knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license.
- South African citizenship.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.