: 09 19 08 MNW
Our client, an international monitoring company that has an extensive African footprint, is searching for a hard-working Instrumentation Technician that will provide essential services in the laboratory. The incumbent will be tasked with maintaining, improving and automating instrumentation and processes.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Repairs and Troubleshooting of instruments.
- Providing technical and diagnostic support.
- Calibrating and maintaining instruments.
- Developing and improving laboratory processes by means of research and automation.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Laboratory/Instrumentation Processes or similar.
- 2-4 Years in a similar position.
- Confident with instrumentation at a component and mechanical level.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Strong people skills.
- Experience with diagnostic technology.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions