Reference Number: JOK
Provide product management & sales engagement to resellers. Understand vendor strategy & goals. Key in developing aligned strategies for the benefit of the company. Participate in the execution of sales and marketing plans across the IOI Region.
• Identify and establish new customer accounts (e.g., call dormant accounts, cold call, obtain leads from vendors)
• Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
• Support internal sales in managing account administration
• Consult with customers in selling and supporting the company’s products and services
• Provide product presentations and sales training for assigned accounts
• Manage demo stock requirements and evaluation stock
• Prepare partner plans and execute directly
• Identify cross selling opportunities within the company’s products and services portfolio
• Create value add opportunities for the company within IOI Region
• Develop relationships with Vendor Account Management Teams
• Keep customers up-to-date with product-related information
• Coordinate with training, marketing, business development, and product management to effectively support the customer
• Establish productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to customers
Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and quotas
• Gain general understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to the company’s products and services
• Maintain relevant account information on CRM.
• Monitor performance of allocated accounts and identify areas of opportunity
• Provide support in sales presentations, products demonstrations, customer training, and solution delivery
• Consult with appropriate internal resources for guidance and support in serving customers
• Provide & manage forecasts into Product Manager
• Work at customer sites as part of engagement strategy
• Attend customer meetings as required, including any additional company’s support as required ie: Presales
• Ensure forecasts are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare business development plans for account set.
• Attend relevant internal and external product training
• Meet all reporting deadlines with accuracy (e.g., call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc).
• Attend all required internal and external meetings
• Maintain and develop own knowledge of the company and vendor product portfolio
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Understanding & delivering the “best in class” customer service at all times.
- General knowledge of the company's product portfolio offerings
- General knowledge of networking and communications technology
- Ability to use standard software: MS Office Applications & Database software
- General Computer literacy
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Efficient & Organized
- Accurate and methodical approach with good numerical skills
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills with ‘Team Player’ ethics to take the initiative in supporting others
- Professional, friendly, positive and effective approach to customers and colleagues with a responsible
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of Vendor tools would be beneficial
- Excellent Customer service - with at least 3 years in a similar role
- IT Channel sales experience (preferred)
- Sales negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized institution
- Vendor Certifications will be an added advantage