Reference Number: JOK
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and systems, organizing and supervising the electrical personnel onboard and assisting the Electrical Supervisor with his/her daily duties where applicable.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- That all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- Enough stock of spare parts and materials required is maintained.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Health Certificate
- Well Control Driller Level 3
- Experience working on a Cyber Jack Up
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.