EXPORT SALES MANAGER, Johannesburg South AfricaDEPARTMENT: SALES
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
A global manufacturer of specialist multi utility products with facilities in South Africa, Europe and Asia operating in at least 30 countries is looking for an Export Sales manager for the exports market to fulfill a new position in the business that has the potential for significant growth.
As the Export Sales manager, your responsibility will be to grow sales to assist in achieving company objectives of 15% year-on-year growth, across the volume, price and product mix. Specifically, you will build on the core business areas of water utilities, secure new partners and agreements and develop new markets and new market segments.
- Export Sales management or sales leadership experience
- Results-driven with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- To demonstrate experience of securing new distributors and partner agreements and delivering growth
- The desire to travel internationally
- Build effective relationships with clients, engineering contractors, OEM’s and others that influence the purchase of Companies products.
- Give an impulse to the sales activities and manage the overall sales performance to meet or exceed yearly sales targets, making things happen despite constraints or unexpected obstacles
- Supply the Management team with necessary market information enabling team members from other disciplines to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Marketing or similar qualification a necessity
- Achieve budgets, and objectives for whole area and designated accounts
- Strong presentation skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a target driven environment
- Responsible for product mix within targets in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for managing price increases as required across the customer base in line with contract renewals and framework anniversary dates.
- Owns the Customer Engagement strategy for the Accounts in their areas.
- Arrange and attend regular external account meeting for review and presentation of company products and services.
- Development, review and achievement of “live” plans by customer/product in an agreed format, in conjunction with Commercial and Market Sector teams.
- Maintain, develop and manage specific service offer agreements in conjunction with Supply Chain, Service Delivery Team and Commercial team to ensure consistent service excellence.
- Communicate on a frequent basis, progress of account action plans, objectives and overall budgets.
- Work within gross price and discount structure within agreed authorities to secure orders.
- Respond to and follow up all sales inquiries and quotations using appropriate methods, recording results to an agreed format.
- Provide monthly reports on account activities in an agreed format and to agreed timescales.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers within allocated accounts using all ethical methods to include entertainment (attendance and organizing) and factory visits.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Support any customer survey activities
- Provide customer training when required
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Key Account Management captures all aspects of the business relationship. As such the position requires an overall management and awareness of Profitability, Turnover, Product Mix, Project Management, Payment, Pricing, CRM and KPI’s. This is not an exhaustive list but demonstrates the position requirement of the management of the total business relationship. Ensure you show regard for people.
- Ensure Company procedures are always followed
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Martine Ralfe
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment AssociateCA Global
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.