Reporting directly to the SBU Director, the incumbent will be responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the Plant operations and to provide a multi-disciplinary metallurgical service to the Plant. The role will be responsible to execute the Plant strategy within a fully outsourced model.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Strategic management of the plant and metallurgical functions, aligned with overall company strategies and objectives
- Manage and co-ordinate Contract Business Partners
- Manage the operation and provide metallurgical consultancy service and maintain efficient and successful working relationships with Plant Business Partners and Suppliers
- Develop, implement and manage systems, processes and targets for the Plant
- Oversee and control the departmental budget/costs
- Ensure and oversee efficient and effective people and performance management
- Risk and SHE management
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 4 Years B. Sc. or B-Tech Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 10 Years general Metallurgical experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience at management level, preferably in Plant Process Management
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- MBA, MDP or related qualification will be advantageous:
- Dedicated, hardworking, enthusiastic and results-driven
- Permanent position
- Market related package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to MARGARET SWART
Please visit www.ca-mining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.