Our client, a budding international resources company, has an exciting opportunity available as a Finance Supervisor. The incumbent would be tasked with overseeing accounting, tax and compliance matters and should be conversant with project accounting and mining operations.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Oversight of accounting and modelling functions, especially with regards to projects/
- Ensure compliance of accounting, tax and group policies within the South African operations.
- Facilitating audits with external consultants.
- Handling all tax matters, including those pertaining to foreign exchange regulations.
- Liaising and report back to Group management on financial status of projects.
- Compile and monitor budgeting, expense, repayment and cash flow predictions.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bcom. Accounting, Finance or similar.
- 5-7 years of previous relevant experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Pastel and advanced Excel abilities.
- Able to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Permanent Role.
- Market Related remuneration.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions