Reference Number: MAS_2019_1009
Our client who is currently undertaking exciting projects at their mine site in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to oversee the Electrical & Mechanical construction activities on the project.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Managing construction activities and commissioning procedures on site.
- Overseeing construction drawings to ensure that they remain up to date.
- Quality assurance on all equipment.
- Overseeing handover certificates from contractors.
- Signing off on mechanical and electrical installation checklists.
- Ensure invoices are correct prior to payment.
- Monitoring safety, risk identification and elimination and EMP compliance.
- Facilitating commissioning activities.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Diploma or Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar qualification
- 10 years previous experience in mechanical and electrical construction with at least 5 years management experience on mining projects.
- ECSA registration.
- Well-versed in AutoCAD.
- Experience working with diverse, multi-cultural teams.
- 1 year contract.
- Relocation Required.
- Accommodation not provided and therefore for the employee’s cost.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to MARGARET SWART
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.