My international Client is in the process of recruiting a Regional Quality and Customer Care Manager to assure product quality and overseeing customer care and technical services for the milling and baking operations.
- Partner with regional sales and marketing leaders to build relationships with key customers to anticipate future needs and market direction.
- Direct and coordinate all aspects of quality control so as to achieve zero defects at the customer.
- Monitor all aspects of the customer experience including product performance and consistency, customer service, order accuracy, and product availability.
- Coordinate research and development to define new value propositions for current and potential customers and markets.
- Train technical service personnel and sales team in technical baking.
- Have familiarity with the impact of enzymes and other micro-ingredients on flour performance for a variety of baking processes.
- Offer technical solutions to bakeries with regard to process and practices.
- Implement ingredient solutions to address performance issues for given processes and raw material blends.
Experience and requirements:
- Master Baker, INBP, AIB, or other internationally-recognized credential in baking.
- 5+ years in bakery operations, bakery technical service, or bakery ingredient optimization.
- Experience with a variety of bakery products and processes from industrial to artisan methods.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with people at all professional levels.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required for the position.
- Fluency in French and English required.
- ERP and/or CRM systems as related to customer interaction