Reference Number: JOK
Evaluates applicable regulations for the financial area of focus, such as tax, banking, pension, local accounting to ensure underlying transactions are recorded in compliance with applicable regulations; explains key requirements and purpose of regulations and implications to the business to inform and educate relevant stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develops analytical tools, financial models and dashboards to support decision making.
- Designs reports and other analysis for leadership.
- Performs daily operational activities.
- Performs forecast modeling and produces budgets as needed.
- Provides analytical support.
- Partners with banks and other partner relationships to provide transaction support.
- Documents and/or reviews compliance with certain internal controls and provides financial and Sarbanes Oxley audit support.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years in related field
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subjects required
- Please note that it is a 6 month contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.