Reference Number: ZAS
Relevant Engineering / Business background and degree from reputable university
Minimum of 10 – 15 years relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing / Retail Network Oil & Gas.
Proven track record evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality Retail activities.
• Retail Sales Branding
• Sales Operations
• Expertise in Retail Business
• Competitive Environment
• Downstream Oil Business
• Effectively lead multi-functional and multicultural teams
• Teamwork and effective communication skills
• Problem solving and ability to identify areas of concern and lead in development of solutions/mitigations
• Fluent written and spoken English. French in addition to English will be a serious plus.
In liaison with the Corporate Retail team, Managing Directors and Sales / Retail affiliates’ Teams, he / she manages and guides Retail Operations aspects to support the retail core business. He / he execute the Retail operations plans within a safe and controlled environment to generate the planned sales volumes and planned bottom line results.
• Evaluate rebranding Capex & prioritize its execution
• Coordinate management of consistent Business Initiatives relevant to building Corporate Brand through Retail Operations
• Execute Offer Plans “Backcourt, Forecourt and Services” in coordination with Retail Offer & Promotion Advisor and Retail NFB Advisor
• Ensure consistent implementation of Safety standards and Controls
• Own the operation standards for retail service station management and ensures excellence of Operations standards execution (RSOI – Retail Services Operations Initiatives)
• As per RNSS execute the development of a chain of flagship stations in key affiliates as the “To Be” model for standards; results, customer service, retail efficiency and other retail initiatives, programs, etc.
• Owner of Retail automation (connectivity, FCC, ATG, Cameras, …) working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
• Execute Retail plans on ground: o Roll out of the O’Card working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
o Car wash programs working closely with Retail Offer and Promotion Advisor
o Shop Operations (Process, Procedures, IT support) working closely with Retail NFB Advisor
• Monitor retail sites performance KPI’s: average throughput, Lube / Fuel ratio, drop and card penetration.
• Establish guidelines for rebranded sites staff competencies
• Benchmark fixed costs and overheads and focus on optimizing cost effectiveness of retail operations
• Identify operations improvement opportunities
• Streamline new build & maintenance contracts
• Work closely with Field Teams across Africa in order to maximize returns on retail investments
• Evaluate and communicate effectively Regional best practices
• Develop performance incentives for retail teams
• Frequently travel around the region and observes field teams while at work – supports and advises.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.