Corporate Retail Operations Advisor
Relevant Engineering / Business background and degree from reputable university
Minimum of 10 – 15 years relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing / Retail Network Oil & Gas.
Proven track record evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality Retail activities.
• Retail Sales Branding
• Sales Operations
• Expertise in Retail Business
• Competitive Environment
• Downstream Oil Business
• Effectively lead multi-functional and multicultural teams
• Teamwork and effective communication skills
• Problem solving and ability to identify areas of concern and lead in development of solutions/mitigations
• Fluent written and spoken English. French in addition to English will be a serious plus.
In liaison with the Corporate Retail team, Managing Directors and Sales / Retail affiliates’ Teams, he / she manages and guides Retail Operations aspects to support the retail core business. He / he execute the Retail operations plans within a safe and controlled environment to generate the planned sales volumes and planned bottom line results.
• Evaluate rebranding Capex & prioritize its execution
• Coordinate management of consistent Business Initiatives relevant to building Corporate Brand through Retail Operations
• Execute Offer Plans “Backcourt, Forecourt and Services” in coordination with Retail Offer & Promotion Advisor and Retail NFB Advisor
• Ensure consistent implementation of Safety standards and Controls
• Own the operation standards for retail service station management and ensures excellence of Operations standards execution (RSOI – Retail Services Operations Initiatives)
• As per RNSS execute the development of a chain of flagship stations in key affiliates as the “To Be” model for standards; results, customer service, retail efficiency and other retail initiatives, programs, etc.
• Owner of Retail automation (connectivity, FCC, ATG, Cameras, …) working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
• Execute Retail plans on ground: o Roll out of the O’Card working closely with IT Corporate and Retail Managers
o Car wash programs working closely with Retail Offer and Promotion Advisor
o Shop Operations (Process, Procedures, IT support) working closely with Retail NFB Advisor
• Monitor retail sites performance KPI’s: average throughput, Lube / Fuel ratio, drop and card penetration.
• Establish guidelines for rebranded sites staff competencies
• Benchmark fixed costs and overheads and focus on optimizing cost effectiveness of retail operations
• Identify operations improvement opportunities
• Streamline new build & maintenance contracts
• Work closely with Field Teams across Africa in order to maximize returns on retail investments
• Evaluate and communicate effectively Regional best practices
• Develop performance incentives for retail teams
• Frequently travel around the region and observes field teams while at work – supports and advises.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our website www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global – Engineering / Oil & Gas
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.