: 17 11 10 MNW
Our client, a successful mineral mining company, is searching for a Senior Instrumentation Supervisor that will provide oversight into all Instrumentation matters. The incumbent will be tasked with overseeing preventative maintenance and calibration of instruments and equipment, contributing to HSE matters as well as taking a strong supervisory role.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide supervision on preventative maintenance on instrumentation and required technical equipment.
- Able to test accuracy of gauges, flow maters, pressure/radiation detectors, potentiometers etc.
- Maintenance of PLC software and SCADA control systems.
- Maintenance of Process Automation and Vega Instruments.
- Configure diverse control devices (Powerflex, Studio5000 etc.), as well as networking equipment such as Ethernet, Modbus etc.
- Handle equipment failure situations professionally.
- Handle installation of new equipment.
- Provide training and advice to staff on all related E&I matters.
- Allocation of tasks and procedures to subordinates and performance management thereof.
- Ensure adherence to existing HSE policies, as well as playing a role in the formulation of new procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure HSE is effectively implemented.
- A tertiary degree/advanced national diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering.
- At least 12 years in an E&I position and at least 3-4 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in the extraction industry.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions