Reference Number: AH00007
Exciting opportunity in Ghana, Accra. An international company is seeking a Technical Maintenance Manager to start as soon as possible.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Loading relevant information of all new vehicle’s entrants onto the CMS
- Ensuring the proper training of staff to understand unique content of contracts
- System improvements and accurate investigations
- Manage technical relationship with dealerships
- Conduct risk assessments of all authorizations to minimize daily risk
- Manage relationship between customers and sales staff where technical issues are concerned
- Ensure all warranty and policy claims are submitted timeously
- Ensuring smooth workflow, processes and procedures
- Quality control of all staffs work
- Ensuring quotations are presented timeously and accurately
- Ensuring all annual vehicle licenses, roadworthy and insurance renewals are done
- Ensuring accident claims are dealt with and compliant
- Ensure correct termination of vehicles and movement into stock
- Assist with the disposal of vehicles
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Manage and develop staff
- Manage SLA’s and admiration of complete departments to minimize risks
- Cost management and reductions through pricing negotiations
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 5 years’ experience in a call center
- Technical or Mechanical qualification
- Business Qualification
- Experience with managing at least 10 team members
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to ANDY HAYLETT
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.